Proud Dog Mom
Bailey joined BowerComm as an account director in early 2016 after working with Lori on a company re-brand project for TECH, Inc.
The project included a complete overhaul of the look and feel of the organization, and also changed many processes internally. Bailey loved challenging the organization to think bigger and bolder, and decided helping other companies do the same was where she wanted to be. Her favorite thing about working for BowerComm is helping clients drive results.
"We're not just here to make things look pretty. Everything we do has a purpose," said Bailey.
Her previous work includes the Hutchinson/Reno County Chamber of Commerce, and Reno County Communities That Care. Bailey graduated from Kansas State University with a BA in journalism and mass communications.
She is a proud ENFJ (and loves to read about all personality types), and could spend hours watching tap dancing videos on YouTube. She dreams of one day making it big on Broadway - just don't ask her to sing publicly. Bailey loves to travel, and is very proud of how long she can live out of a backpack. She's the team's most dedicated concert and event goer and loves planning new adventures. Last but not least, Bailey's relationship with her Golden Retriever, Dolly Parton, is the stuff reality TV is made of.
• Hutchinson Community Foundation
• Western Kansas Community Foundation
• Tri-Valley Developmental Services
• McPherson Industrial Development Company
• United Methodist Health Ministries Fund
• High Five For Mom & Baby
• Rise Up Reno
• Midway Motors
SERVICE & PROFESSIONAL
• Fee Insurance
• High Plains Orthodontics
• Home Bank & Trust
• Lindburg Vogel Pierce Faris, Chartered
• Kansas State Fair
• Hutch News 20 Under 40
• Founder of the Kansas Young Professionals Summit
• AMA Award for TECH re-brand project
• Work Well Kansas Champion
• Rotary Group Study Exchange Ambassador to Denmark