Lillian joined the BowerComm team in 2020 after graduating from McPherson College.
She continually explores her creative possibilities by challenging herself with freelance projects such as logos, posters, t-shirts and tattoo designs. Lillian decided to extend her talents to agency life by joining BowerComm in the summer of 2020.
As a graphic designer and the assistant art director, Lillian wears many hats. With skillsets in branding, illustration, layout and web design, she is prepared to tackle a variety of projects. She also enjoys painting and sketching in the journal she always carries with her. Like a true artist, Lillian’s interests extend to stationery, pins, stickers and patches. She is always on the lookout for a new addition to her collection.
Along with being a visual artist, Lillian participates in a variety of musical activities. She has developed her flute and piccolo playing since she was a kid, and this lead to her current professional career in the Salina Symphony. In her musical down time, she enjoys singing and playing the ukulele.
While being unproductive, Lillian prefers to cuddle up in a blanket and watch sci-fi shows and films, one of her favorites being the X-Files.
• McPherson College, BFA in Graphic Design/Photography
• Web Design Intern, Gardner Design, Wichita KS
• Graphic Design Intern, Baseline Creative, Wichita KS
• Senior Designer, Etch Marketing & Design, McPherson KS
• Best Logo, AIGA Student Portfolio Forum 2020
• 2nd Place Overall, AIGA Student Portfolio Forum 2020
• 2nd Place Photography, McPherson College Student Exhibition 2020
• Best Web Design, AIGA Student Portfolio Forum 2019